Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Hampshire and Dorset Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
|Q||We're considering booking a videographer for our wedding; do you have any tips when searching for a company?|
|A||Matt Fochs says: A videographer can help capture special memories on the day, so picking the right company is essential. Here are my tips to help you find the perfect videographer for your wedding.
- Look for a company that has experience shooting weddings; this will ensure they know how to capture the important moments and tell the story of your special day.
- Check out the videographer's portfolio to see if their editing style aligns with what you're after.
- Read reviews from previous clients to get an idea of the supplier's quality of work and customer service.
- Discuss your vision for the video with the company. Ensure they understand what you're looking for and that they can deliver on your expectations.
- Set a budget for the videographer and discuss pricing upfront. Ensure you understand what's included in the price and any additional costs that may be added.
Matt Fochs, Forever Captured Wedding Films