When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Hampshire and Dorset Wedding when making any enquiries.
If your mum's in a spin about what to wear for your big day, expert Steve Taylor owner of mother-of-the-bride and special occasion wear boutique Fab Frocks in Bournemouth, Dorset shares some top tips.
* 2019 sees lilac as the on-trend colour but it's not a shade everyone can wear so be open in your choice and try to co-ordinate with the wedding theme, if there is one.
* I'm finding our mothers-of-the bride and -groom still want a formal look for the ceremony as well as a great dress to feel comfortable in for the rest of the day without the restrictions of a jacket. So when I say, 'It's all about the dress', it certainly is.
* Of course, there's always the option of a stand-alone dress; a popular choice for marquee or beach weddings. But no matter what the venue, make sure there's some detailing to allow it to look good on its own without a jacket.
* If you prefer sleeves then there are chic net or lace options that won't make you look frumpy.
* My advice for the coming season is to be adventurous. Be open to trying on styles and colours that take you out of your comfort zone. The times I've heard mums in the boutique say 'I love my new outfit and it's something I'd never have chosen myself' certainly backs this up.
Unlike a national magazine, Your Hampshire and Dorset Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty, photography, cars, stationery, flowers, cakes, music, entertainment, catering, hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales.
Your Hampshire and Dorset Wedding is available to purchase as a high quality printed magazine or, if you prefer, as an eMagazine.
Titles covering other areas are available here